NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING FOR
BYLAW 2020-13, ROAD CLOSURE
NOTICE is hereby given that the Trochu Town Council has has passed the 1st reading of Road Closure Bylaw #2020-13, and has scheduled a Public Hearing to take place at 6:10pm on November 23rd, 2020, at Trochu Town Office (222 Northfield Road, Trochu, AB).
PURPOSE: The purpose of Bylaw 2020-13 is to dispose of the following highways: All that portion of road on Plan 831 0022 lying within Lot 3, Block 2, Plan 201-____________ (to be determined), containing 0.031 hectares, excepting thereout all mines and minerals.
NOTE: This section was originally planned as a cul-de-sac but was never developed as one, road function & access will not be affected.
At the Public Hearing, Council will hear from any person claiming to be affected by the proposed bylaw. The time limit of oral presentations is subject to the direction of the Chairperson. Persons wishing to submit a letter, petition or other communication concerning these matters in advance of the Public Hearing, may do so provided they are legibly written. Submissions will be received up to Friday, November 20th, 2020, at 4:00 p.m. Submissions should be addressed to the Town of Trochu at Box 340, Trochu, AB, T0M 2C0.
A copy of the proposed bylaw may be viewed online HERE or at Town Office during regular office hours, from 8:00am to 4:00pm. For a larger version of Schedule A, the map attached to the bylaw, click here.
Please note all information submitted to Council for their consideration at Public Hearings is added in its entirety to the agenda, which is made public and posted on the Municipality’s website.
This notice is given pursuant to Sections 606 and 692 of the Municipal Government Act.
Posted November 3rd, 2020
If you do not find a particular bylaw or policy that you may need, below, please contact the Town of Trochu Office and we will assist you in finding what you need. Some files are quite large and will take a while to load.
(We are aware of the incorrect numbering of some pages)
- 2020-07 Rates & Fees Bylaw
- 2020-06 Tax Penalty Bylaw 2020
- 2020-05 Taxation Bylaw Tax Year 2020
- 2020-04 Central Alberta Regional Assessment Review Board
- 2019-05 Inter-municipal Development Plan Bylaw
- 2019-01 Regional Assessment Review Board
- 2018-08 Regional Intermunicipal Subdivision & Development Appeal Board
- 2018-05 Council Code of Conduct
- 2018-04 Advertising Bylaw
- 2017-01 Road Closure Bylaw
- 2017-07 Bylaw To Appoint the Chief Elected Official
- 2016-05 Animal Control Bylaw
- 2015-11 Fireworks Bylaw
- 2015-10 Bylaw Officer Bylaw
- Land Use Bylaw 2015-09 (Consolidated Oct 9 2018)
- 2015-08 Municipal Development Plan
- 2015-03 Garbage Collection
- 2014-06 False Alarm Bylaw
- 2009-05 Procedure
- 2008-06 Curfew
- 2006-02 Bullying
- 2004-04 Nuisances
- 1993-15 Cemetery
- 93-11 Traffic Control
- 1993-02 Fire Control
- 1981-10 Noise Control